Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grass Practice

Today after doing more taxis and tossing some iron around in the basement Nate and I took Jessie to soccer practice. Then we hit up another grass practice on the cross bike for Nate and me on the single speed. He looked a lot better and he said that he felt a ton better then yesterday. No pictures as Maddie went to a soccer game and kept texting me about coming to pick her up. She said that it was all set when she left but then she wanted me to come and get her and a friend. It was like 30 minutes away and I could not leave Jess and get her so her friends brother came and got them, I test taxis, I am not a taxi.

Now we just have to decide if we can make it to the race on Saturday and get back and then drive to a wedding in Elkhorn. But Sunday is on the plate and Nate is looking forward to getting some cross action in the legs. Should be fun to watch the racers suffer at the first cross race of the year. Later..

No comments: