Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wednesday

What another nice day. My gums were still hurting and I still was eating only cottage cheese and yogurt for breakfast and lunch. I went for a ride on the mountain bike and it was the first time since the last WORS race that I rode the mountain bike. It felt really different and I'm going to try to get out on it a least 1 to 2 times a week before the first WORS race. I went to some trails by the house and they are still alittle soft and wet in areas. I guess I'll be riding the mountain bike on the road for a while. I was going to try to get Maddie out on her mountain bike today but her friend was over and she was still feeling the effects of having 2 teeth pulled and a gum graft so I let her off the hook. Maybe this weekend after the group rides I' ll get her out. Have to go and get some chores done. Later.

No comments: