Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1 more note

I forgot to put it in the post last night, but there was a bad crash in the consolation race. There was a group of racers that came up I believe from the Chicago area to race with us. While the race was on the first lap one of the riders from that group crossed wheels and went down on the back stretch. She hit her head hard and was lying on the ground out cold for a good period of time. The scout leaders attended to her and called the fire rescue. As the scout leaders attended to her and she began to have some movements as the fire fighters were putting her into the rescue squad. They then transported her to Bradford high school and the flight for life came in for her as the head injuries appeared pretty bad. I seen the flight for life arrive as we were leaving the track to pick her up and it then passed over us as I was driving home. I pray that every thing is OK and she is recovering and back in the saddle soon. I tried calling Len to see if he heard anything but I only got his voice mail. I will post something if I hear anything. Later..

No comments: