Saturday, August 16, 2008

Teen agers $

Having teens is the endless money costing sucking hole. They grow to fast and the shoes and clothes are still good, the bikes are still in great shape and the coats are barely used. But now that Nate is going into high school it was time to get him a phone to let us know where and what he is up to, also got one for Maddie while I was getting one for the Boy. Good thing is that my other plan was up so it was a good time to get the family plan. The only thing is what plan to pick. I picked one that had a good amount of minutes ( 1400 per month ) and then the unlimited texting. I know that the texting is a issue with everyone but with the unlimited texting they can text and that won't burn the minutes. And they don't drive so who cares if they text, just not while they are at school or at the dinner table. I also got the U-Verse thingy set up and in a week and a half we will be switching over from cable. I hope it is as good a deal is it sounds as it will save a bunch of money and get more HD channels and all. I took a bundle that will have all the cable, inter net, phone and wireless all on one bill, NICE.. Cece is still going on painting the kitchen and maybe it will be done later or tomorrow. I have to say it does look a ton better then the gloss finish and the slightly different colors are nice. Must get out and ride. Later...

No comments: