Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Information needed

Got the cable bill today and well after getting it for free for the last year from a gift certificate that we won at Cece's school I was shocked. All the services that we got for free were still activated and I told them and seen the guy type it in that they were to notify me when we had a month to go. Well no call and the bill was pretty high but I know that the services that we have would be and getting it for free a month of a higher bill is OK but. I was wondering if any one has the AT&T or Direct TV and if they like it and think it is better then Time Warner. Just fed up with the cable and I think it is a good time for a change. My brother has the Dish and it seems good, but I want the computer and phone so is AT&T a good thing? Or just stay with the cable bundle? Help... Later..

3 comments:

DIHAF? said...

I have ATT Uverse and I believe that I have the U-200 package. I have their bottom of the line DSL and it still streams videos fine. 3 users on the computers and no problems or would have upgraded.Mine is way faster than my friends straight DSL for some reason.

The U-200 package comes with the use of 3 set top boxes and one of them is a 120 hour DVR.

I don't have a home phone and that package is $74 per month.

I have had it since late last year.

Got a deal with the free install and it came with at least a month of every channel. We loaded 60+ movies on the DVR and still have movies to watch.

You can record multiple shows while watching.

Go online and check out channel selections.

bmxmtbfam said...

We are not installing 100+ houses per day because its bad and pricy. Let me know I can call appleton and have them call you if you have questions

Jay said...

Talk to me Ken and let me know the goods on it.