Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Track racing

Nate and I loaded the bikes again and went to the track for some left turns and none of that coasting racing. I had to race the main again as being a cat 3 they have all the cat 1,2 ,3's race the main and not the consolation race anymore so off to the races it was. The main was a 50 lap points race and it was fast and hot from the start. I lasted about 18 laps and then I started to go down a few laps by the end of the race. I finished it and refused to drop out. I then had a unknown race and it was another 18 laps and then a unknown in the cat 3 race and I was done and Russell offered a PBR and I didn't do the miss and out. Nate had a great night as he took a 2nd in the unknown and a 3rd in the miss and out. In the consolation he raced great and sat near the front of the race and took a flyer to take the $10 dollar prime. Then Nate and Mitch sat in and tried to pull Dan Berg back to the front, Dan struggled and they then just finished. Mitch looked good tonight again and took two 4th place finishes and Gage looked good as he is looking more comfortable and next week he can be right in the mix for the top 3 I think. Now I tired and need to eat my fried chicken. Later..

No comments: