Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy weekend

Cece painted well into the night last night. To keep going I had to pull out Nate's helmet and night light to light up the back hall so she could see what she was doing. The lights have come in handy many times in the chores around the house and working on the car at rimes in the dark of the night. Cece and my Mom finished most of the painting last night and then the rest today before they left to go back to Rhinelander. Thanks Mom for the help.
Today was my Grandma's 90th Birthday. We had almost everyone in town except Wade who lives to far for the trip. It was a nice gathering and she was happy to see everyone and all the great grand kids. Getting to see the 90th is cool after the scare we got a few years ago I never would have guessed that it was going to happen. Hopefully many more to come. Happy 90th Grandma.
Here is a rare moment that the pool has not had someone in it. It has been perfect since the magic that Mark had me do to it after the trip out East. The water temp has been perfect and the water is as clear as ice. I'm glad that it has come around now Cece has the chems figured out and the water has been perfect and the kids are enjoying it, also me to after the rides. Today I jumped in after Nate and I did some hill climbing and sprints and I felt great. I hope that the summer lasts a few more weeks before the great fall and night riding starts. Also Nate starts High School Tuesday, man I'm getting old and he is growing up way to fast. Later..

No comments: