Thursday, August 14, 2008

Should I?

Tonight there is a parent meeting at the High School Nate is going to attend and there is the group ride. Now Cece keeps saying do you want to go to the meeting or would you rather go to the group ride. Well you know the answer to that one. I know that if I go to the meeting that we will hear the same things we heard at the other 2 we attended and the same parents will ask a bunch of real stupid questions that you already know the answers to. But if I go to the group ride I stand the chance of missing something that I really may need to know. I will ask Nate if he wants to go to the group ride and if he does and I hope he does then I have an out. It wouldn't be the first time I went for a ride instead of doing something that could have been a tad higher on the list then the ride. But what the hell why change now. I hope Nate wants to go on the group ride. Cece will cover for me if we go on the ride, that's why I love her. Later..

No comments: