Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunburst

Nate and Mitch rolling in the cut grass.
Nate int he cut grass.
I'm looking at the boys in a switch back in the cut grass.
The boys taking the spots on the boxes.
I brought the girls so Cece could get some shopping for school done and he is what they do in the free time. They were great as they did hand ups and helped when ever we needed. At the races that little bit makes a big difference to keep things smooth for the race. Myles was flying again and just rocked the entire race and Nate and Mitch rode together and Nate just took it at the end when Mitch let up for a second. Good racing guys. I was feeling like crap for the start and I think the sun yesterday at work and at the bmx races got to me. I just didn't have it at the start and ended up behind a triple x racer and he fell over right at the start of the single track on the hill and I had to run and I lost a bunch of spots and then had to fight to get back. I got it going and crawled back to finish in 4th place. Thanks to all the others who encouraged me as I was really feeling like crap, even tossed out what was inside after the race and then I felt better. I was happy as I just dislike this course but I seem to do ok at it. At least it is done and now there are a few good race courses coming up. I'm tired and it is time to watch the Olympics. Later..

No comments: