Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kettles

Nate and I meet Jeremey, Gage Mitch and Jerry at the Kettles this morning for a stroll through the woods. As Nate and I were getting ready and he told me that I packed his left shoe and my spare left shoe. So I quick run to the General store and pay full price for a pair so he can ride. Wwe get back and get ready and roll the blue to the connector and then Emma and back. The 3 boys were rocking it and like Jeremey said it is so cool that you never had to tell them about logs and rocks as they just rode over them. It was all cool and then I clipped a pedal on a stump on the side and flew over the bars on landed on a log knocking the wind out of myself. Jeremey was nice enough to get the bike off of me and then him and Nate helped me up. I got my breath and off we were. It was a great ride and this is the best time to be riding in the woods with some fast kids and friends. We ran into a bunch of others taking advantage of the weather and great dry and dusty trails. Pictures later.

My uncle just called and asked me if I want his tickets to the the 105th and see Springsteen. He said his hip is bothering him as he rode about 2,000 miles in the last 2 weeks on his Harley, I hope I never get old. I had no other plans so now Cece and I are going to go out on a date. It has been a while since just the 2 of us have done anything without the kids so that should be nice. Now I have to get the Harley out and then get ready to ride with about 100,000 other riders. It should be fun, all I have to do is watch out for the idiots. Later..

No comments: