Saturday, August 09, 2008

BMX'n

Sun Ringle team does the parade lap. As a cool and rewarding thing to do.
Nate in the gate for his cruiser class.
I had a full gate of wired novice racers, as scary as it gets.
How Nate gets ready for his races.
Cece enjoying the races and the great weather.

This morning I had to work for a while and I got to the races with 5 minutes to spare for registering. As that goes I had no time for any gate practice so I went out to race with out a warm up but oh well. I made the main but in to turn 1 Lenny pulled out of his pedal and I had to check up hard. I tried to hit the gas out of the turn but we were all bunched up and I didn't feel like messing things up and hitting the ground with the race tomorrow. I settled for a 6th place and Len pulled it together and got a 2nd. Nate took a 3rd on the day and it is showing that we show up once every few weeks during the summer as the rest race 3 to 4 days a week. We will catch up later. Congrats to Sam and Mikey today as they both took 1st place. Now time to get the gear ready for the races tomorrow. See you at the race. Later..

No comments: