Friday, August 29, 2008

Boy is gett'n old

Today Nate went to his first high school football game with his buddy's. I sort of remember the first game I went to like 28 years ago. They were fun and then my jr and sr year myself and Wade were the one that the rest were watching. I just reminded him to behave, have fun and not to get in trouble.

Maddie and the girls were swimming as it was nice and it won't be long before it will be time to take the pool down. It has turned out to be real nice having the pool and now that we figured it all out it has been real easy to take care of. It has been fun to watch and listen to the kids play in it and enjoy it on the real hot days. This summer has been perfect for the pool as the sun and weather has been great.

Also the U-verse has been great. We got it installed yesterday and it all seems to be working perfect. The picture on the cable looks better then the Time Warner and the voice has matched the picture unlike so many times that the Time Warner I had to shut off the box and turn it back on to match the voice and picture. The Internet seems just fine and the phones are good to go. The best is that the bill will a ton less as I don't have to pay for everything from the remote, boxes and services. I took the boxes and remotes back to Time Warner and now I just have to learn the new channel numbers as U-verse has totally different from cable and the Direct TV that I'm used to from Wade's and the cabin. It shouldn't take that long. Well time to check the gears on the single speeds before heading to the Kettles in the morning. Later..

No comments: