Friday, August 15, 2008

At it again

Cece painted the kitchen last year and she wasn't happy how it turned out. The colors were fine but she didn't like the fact that the paint was a gloss. To shinny for her. She was ready to paint it right away last summer but school came up and she didn't. This year she had a few Masters classes and then we were on the road going on vacations and traveling out east so that put it off and I thought out of her mind. Well she never forgets anything just like the rain man, she went out and bought the paint and now she is going to start painting tonight. I would help but I tied that once and that only pissed her off so I just move the things and let her loose. My parents are coming in town over the weekend and I think that they are going to help paint the upstairs so that will be nice as it hasn't been done since we moved in, long over do. They know what they are doing so Cece will let them help. I'll post a few pictures when she is done.

Nice to not have any race this weekend as the next few are going to mean some traveling. Thanks Don. Oh well at least Wade is right by the River Falls race so we will stay by him and then the Rhinelander one we stay by my parents. I can't believe there is only 4 more races. The season flew by again. Ahh I better get out on the bike. Later...

No comments: