Thursday, August 07, 2008

Jessie?




Jessie are you in there? Jessie you are the perfect little sister. Maddie had nothing better to do last night so what the heck Jessie do you want to play make up? Sure she says and then she comes down the stairs and looks like a zombie and is tickled as heck, that is until Cece says you have to clean up and take a bath before bed. She wanted to go to bed and then still be dressed up like a zombie today. She took a bath and then it was good and I think it will happen again before school starts. I think Jessie should dress up Maddie but I think Maddie will say no but as always Jessie will say yes.

Right now I have a quite house as Cece and Barb took all the kids to a Alterra concert by the lake. It was opera music tonight so I took a pass and went for a nice single speed ride and stopped and caught a few innings at a few softball games. It was nice to just go for a easy ride and not a race pace ride. I just need a break as the race season is still 2 months long. Tomorrow is gate practice and bmx racing on Saturday and WORS on Sunday. I thought there was gate practice tonight but Len called and told me that the practice is tomorrow not tonight. Good thing was that he ca;;ed as I had all the gear packed and the bikes ready to go on the top of the car. I put them away and now we are ready for tomorrow and the double pointer on Saturday. To bad we have a WORS race as the is a triple pointer on Sunday to. Maybe next time we can get the triple pointer. Well see you at the races. Later..

No comments: