Monday, August 11, 2008

Road Rash

Today Jessie got some road rash, not from the fact that she has mastered the bike without training wheels but from tripping over the hose by the back door. What a goof as she was just walking and tripped. I thought either Nate or Maddie did something to her like always as she was screaming bloody murder. After a few band aids she was all good to go. She still wants to ride her bike but I think she is afraid of hoses lying on the ground. Again Randy do need the training wheels so you don't fall over the bars and break something?

No ride today just work and then lift weights and clean the pool. The pool is looking great and the water is as clear as ice. I can't believe it as when we got home form the Nationals and it was green I thought it was done and I would have to drain it and clean it and then start over. But thanks to Mark it is great and the kids love being in it. Now I'm just relaxing watching the Olympics and eating a bowl of peanut M&M's (1 pound bag). The bowl is half empty right now and I can't stop, oh well. Tomorrow Nate and I are heading to the track and the boys are going to do some laps with Gage. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: