Thursday, August 28, 2008

Group Ride

Tonight Nate and I went to the Thursday night World Championships. The ride was a steady tempo of about 25mph after the 6 mile roll out. We have to keep it under control through the sub division as some of the people think that the big bad group of bikers rolling through is up to no good. So after the nice policeman told us to go slower and then it should go away that is what we do. It is nice as it gives us all a chance to talk and warm up. Then Aaron kept it steady and fast. It was a nice ride as we haven't been to it for the last 3 weeks as meetings and other things have popped up and kept us away. Nate looked strong and jumped the gap that formed up the long hill, then Russell and I jumped and made the gap. After that the ride regrouped and we just rode the rest in for a nice 23+mph for the 35 miles.

Tomorrow I may try to get a Harley ride in with the fact that there is several 100,000 in town for a little party. I did get it out and it started so I may as well take it for a ride. Then over the weekend try to fit a summer worth of chores in as we were away a lot this year and things are a little behind. But I have to say thanks to Cece as she has picked up the slack. Now I need to finish watching the Packers. Later..

No comments: